Why Should I Shred my Documents?
- Your clients will expect you to protect their data
- To protect your reputation
- To protect your business
- To protect your staff
- Company Ethics
You may consider dealing with your confidential waste in house. However, this comes with several drawbacks:
- You need to purchase and maintain a shredding machine.
- The machine can be noisy and messy
- Shredders can be bulky, taking up much needed office space
- Disposing of the shredded paper in an environmentally friendly way may not be convenient
- Waste paper will need to be recycled to comply with Waste Management Regulations 2011.
- The management of the shredding process will take up valuable time of your staff
Using professional, confidential waste destruction shredding service provider such as The Shred Centre will protect your business, protect your staff and your reputation.
Our information security specialists provide shredding services that run in line with the EN 15713:2009 European standard for document destruction. We understand that many think that shredding documents is a viable alternative, however it may not be as secure as you think, and you may think you’re saving money but you will be shocked at how much you are risking.
To understand some of the costs associated with in house shredding please read our blog post here.