Off Site Shredding
Off-site shredding is the term used to describe a secure shredding service that occurs, when materials are taken away from a business or residential premises to be destroyed at a secure facility
At The Shred Centre, we pride ourselves on the secure facilities that we use to destroy your waste, If you wish to go for the Off Site Shredding agreement, you can rest assured that the destruction process is just as secure as it would be if you witnessed it yourself.
After picking up your waste, we then transfer it to Gateshead, where we have secure facilities waiting to destroy your waste along with highly vetted staff to ensure that your waste is disposed of in a controlled and compliant manner.
- Fully compliant to BS EN15713:2009
- All staff are security vetted to BS7858 standard
- All vehicles are satellite tracked
- A Certificate of Destruction is issued to confirm destruction
- All shredded paper is recycled
- A Recycling Certificate is issued confirming how much you have recycled
- Comprehensive Management Information
Our Quality Management System will give you confidence that our processes and procedures, including staff vetting (to BS7858 standard), vehicle security and documentation, meet the very highest standards.
We have created a video below to outline how the off site shredding service works in practice.