Hard Drive Destruction via Hard Drive Shredding
Hard drive destruction at The Shred Centre happens in our dedicated product shredder. Hard drive shredding is an ever important part of what we do.
Our service is simple and effective
- Fill in a request form or call us to let us know how many drives you have to destroy.
- We will route a secure vehicle to collect drives on the next available date
- We will shred hard drives the same day
- We will issue a certificate of destruction for your records
- Shredded materials will be fully recycled via metal reprocessing and reclaim
Services costs depend upon volume get in touch for a comprehensive quote:
Hard Drive destruction via hard drive shredding is an ever important part of what we do to protect our customers. The volume of sensitive information that can be held on a hard disk is massive.
By shredding disks, mixing them with other metals and sending them for reprocessing we eliminate the risk of data breaches occurring through misuse of these items. We do not process or access these drives in anyway, our destruction operatives deposit units directly into the shredder hopper once they reach the shred centre and destruction takes place.
To ensure complete and comprehensive compliance and tractability, for our clients we are able to provide an asset destruction log detailing serial numbers of each drive destroyed if requested.
Simple and effective destruction means we can destroy hard drives en-masse or as single items, we can remove them from computers if not already done so and recycle WEEE accordingly also.