BS EN 15713; What is it?
As a company we work in line with this accreditation so we thought we would take a second to let you know what it actually means.
The BS EN 15713:2009 standard provides a framework of key conditions to be adhered to by companies who destroy confidential information on behalf of their customers; the security of this information being integral to this.
The system includes a number of conditions such as specific sizes to shred to, and how the destruction is monitored and controlled, as well as the following core aspects:
- Security screening of personnel
- Premises Security
- How sensitive information is collected, retained and transferred
- Security measures during destruction of materials
- Management and control of confidential material destruction
- Traceability of the destruction process
These elements mean that when we collect, transport, destroy and provide reports about the confidential information we destroy for our customers. customers can be assured that shredding is carried out in the most secure manner possible.
Our business is built around security and compliance and we ensure complete peace of mind.